(VERSE)
Em D
Once in a while I
Am G
cannot sleep
D
for all time
Em D
Reminds me of being bad
Am G
searching for scapegoats
D C
but the blame is mine and
(PRE-CHORUS)
D
I'm on the outside nothing in
C D
Let's spinning around as
G
we're falling down
(CHORUS)
Bm
Fall out
Em
it's in your mind
C D
Into the rage I can hear
G
that sound
Bm
Cry out
Em
we can't be found
C D
Into the that hate as we falling
Em
down
(VERSE)
D
I think that's over
Am G
you don't see me
D Em
You just walk on by
D
You told me it's over
Am G
I cannot take it
D
It's live
C
or die
(PRE-CHORUS)
D
I'm on the outside nothing in
C D
Let's spinning around as
G
we're falling down
(CHORUS)
Bm
Fall out
Em
it's in your mind
C D
Into the rage I can hear
G
that sound
Bm
Cry out
Em
we can't be found
C D
Into the that hate as we falling
C
down
(BRIDGE)
G Em
It’s in the way we fall out
D
It’s in the hearts of
Bm C
all but mine
G D
It’s in the way we’re falling down
It’s in the way
(CHORUS)
G Bm
Fall out
Em
it's in your mind
C D
Into the rage I can hear
G
that sound
Bm
Cry out
Em
we can't be found
C D
Into the that hate as we falling
G Bm Em
down
C D
as we’re falling
G Bm Em
down
C D
Home » Takida » Kunci Gitar Takida - As Were Falling Down
Kunci Gitar Takida - As Were Falling Down
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Takida - As Were Falling Down :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Takida - As Were Falling Down"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Takida - As Were Falling Down. Kategori Artis :
Takida
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Takida - As Were Falling Down dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)