(INTRO)
Dm Bb C
Dm Bb C
(VERSE)
Dm Bb
Checking your pulse for vital signs
C Dm
Letting me know if everything's right
Bb
Your behavior stings my eye
C Dm Bb
Patience runs dry, killing me slowly with your mind
C Dm
I begin to see those lies
Bb
Peaceful times has run out
C Bb
Dysfunctional found
(CHORUS)
Dm C
The burning heart is saving all of us
Bb Dm C
The burning heart is hopeful even though we die
Bb Fm C
The fire will not fade, not this time
Dm
And I hope we'll be alright
Bb Dm C
The burning heart is saving all of us
Dm Bb C
In time
(VERSE)
Dm Bb
The whitewash appears in your head
C Dm
Never a straight answer said
Bb
Cowards eating me alive
C Bb
Not worthy a fight
(CHORUS)
Dm C
The burning heart is saving all of us
Bb Dm C
The burning heart is hopeful even though we die
Bb Fm C
The fire will not fade, not this time
Dm
And I hope we'll be alright
Bb Dm C
The burning heart is saving all of us
(INTERLUDE)
Em C D C
(BUILD-UP)
Em C
Love, trust, understand
D C
You don't know what it means
Em C
I am everywhere
D C
All this pain I see
Em C
I hate you, I do
D C
It's not your fault, it's mine
Em C
Giving no more clues
D C
Will you miss the ride?
(INTERLUDE)
Em Bm G
Em Bm
Em Bm G
Em Em
(OUTRO)
Em C
Love, trust, understand
D C
You don't know what it means
Em C
I am everywhere
D C
All this pain I see
Em C
I hate you, I do
D C
It's not your fault, it's mine
Em C
Giving no more clues
D C
Will you miss the ride?
Home » Takida » Kunci Gitar Takida - The Burning Heart
Kunci Gitar Takida - The Burning Heart
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Takida - The Burning Heart :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Takida - The Burning Heart"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Takida - The Burning Heart. Kategori Artis :
Takida
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Takida - The Burning Heart dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)