(VERSE)
Am F
The dark evolving
C
me as well
G Am
It lingers on from where I can tell
C G
I am yours and yours to blame now
Am F
Hell's protecting
C
I want to burn
G Am
You and me will never learn
C G
Take a step away from me now,
F
moving closer
(CHORUS)
Am
Won't you leave it alone darling
F G
Wait for me, wait for me tonight,
Am
moving closer
F C
If I'll fall on the way
G Am
If I should fall from you
C G
Keep it real haven stay
F Am
Keep it real haven stay
(VERSE)
F C
Stand in line for what it's worth
G Am
It's not better so much worse
C G
They can't help me, helpless blue eyes
Am F
Heartbeats pushing
C
me aside
G Am
Closing in for one last try
C G
The last breath forcing me to tell lies,
F
moving closer
(CHORUS)
Am
Won't you leave it alone darling
F G
Wait for me, wait for me tonight,
Am
moving closer
F C
If I'll fall on the way
G Am
If I should fall from you
C G
Keep it real haven stay
F Am
(Keep it real haven stay)
F C
Will you beg me to face
G Am
If I am able and true
C G
Keep it still haven raze
Em
(INTERLUDE/SOLO-PART)
Am F G Em
Am F G Em
(CHORUS)
Am C
If I'll fall on the way
G Am
If I should fall from you
C G
Keep it real haven stay
F Am
(Keep it real haven stay)
F C
Will you beg me to face
G Am
If I am able and true
C G
Keep it still haven raze
F Am
Moving closer
Home » Takida » Kunci Gitar Takida - Haven Stay
Kunci Gitar Takida - Haven Stay
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Takida - Haven Stay :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Takida - Haven Stay"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Takida - Haven Stay. Kategori Artis :
Takida
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Takida - Haven Stay dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)