(VERSE)
Bm A D
passion starts to fade
Bm A D
I just want you by
G
my side
Bm A D
faithful to the end
Bm A D
I have failed,
G
you were mine
Bm A
(CHORUS)
Bm
one lie, I’m helpless, you’ll never be
A G
one lie is forcing me to set you free
Bm
one lie has tainted us, I hope you see
G Em
sorry I am
Bm
(VERSE)
Bm A D
tears will never dry
Bm A D
I never meant to make
G
you cry
Bm A D
all I have is now
Bm A D
I will give it one
G
last try
Bm A
(CHORUS)
Bm
one lie, I’m helpless, you’ll never be
A G
one lie is forcing me to set you free
Bm
one lie has tainted us, I hope you see
G Em
sorry I am
G Em
(POST-CHORUS)
Bm A
I reach for your hand
G Em
Bm
I reach for the end
G Em
no
I reach for the
(CHORUS)
one lie, I’m helpless, you’ll never be
A G
one lie is forcing me to set you free
Bm
one lie has tainted us, I hope you see
G Em
sorry I am
(OUTRO)
Bm
one lie
A G
one lie
Bm
one lie
G Em
sorry I am
G Em
sorry I am
G Em
sorry I am
Home » Takida » Kunci Gitar Takida - One Lie
Kunci Gitar Takida - One Lie
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Takida - One Lie :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Takida - One Lie"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Takida - One Lie. Kategori Artis :
Takida
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Takida - One Lie dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)