C Em
The sun's gone down. Your secret's out.
Am
You’re chasing through the fields to a distant light,
Asus2 A7sus2
But I'll never let your hand go.
F/C CMb11sus4add6 CMb11sus4
No I'll never let your hand go.
C Em
I'll lick your wounds from head to toe.
Am
If you feel it too, then let it show,
Asus2 A7sus2
I'll never let your hand go,
F/C CMb11sus4add6 CMb11sus4
No I'll never let your hand go.
Dm G (C) F Am G (C)
We'll take it step by step, and move one at a time.
F Am G (C) F Am G
‘Cause this paper's blank, and you can draw what you like.
C Am Em C Am Em
And I'm gonna make things better. Yeah I'm gonna make things better.
C Am Em C Am Em
You can bet your bottom dollar that I'm gonna make things better.
C Em Am F (Instrumental)
C Em
Pick up your ears. Can you hear my voice?
Am
'Cause I'm calling out your name from a lonely place,
Asus2 A7sus2
But I'll never let your hand go.
F/C CMb11sus4add6 CMb11sus4
No I'll never let your hand go.
C Em
I'll stick with you through thick and thin,
Am
If your roof falls down then I'll invite you in,
Asus2 A7sus2
But I'll never let your hand go.
F/C CMb11sus4add6 CMb11sus4
No I'll never let your hand go.
Repeat Break x1
Repeat Chorus x2
C Ab G
Cause I have got a plan for you
Home » The Watanabes » Kunci Gitar The Watanabes - Make Things Better
Kunci Gitar The Watanabes - Make Things Better
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Watanabes - Make Things Better :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Watanabes - Make Things Better"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Watanabes - Make Things Better. Kategori Artis :
The Watanabes
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Watanabes - Make Things Better dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)