Intro: B F# G#m E
Verse 1:
B
She's dropping out of school
cause she don't need the grade
F#
The colors in her hair don't
G#m
seem to fade I get dressed up
E
when I go out but she gets
B
dressed down She's 17 I've
F#
told her I'm 20 I couldn't
take her out cause Mom's
G#m
got no money It's stuff
F#/Bb
like this that makes me
Bb E
wish that I could change
G#m F#/Bb
somehow Sitting here
E E(hold)
at home it's obvious
Chorus 1:
B F#m
She's so out of reach
and I'm finding it
E
hard cause She makes me
feel makes me feel
Em
Like I try like I try
like I'm trying too hard
B F#m
Cause I'm not being me
and it's getting me down
E
that She makes me think
makes me think That I
Em
try that I try that
I'm trying too hard
again Cause I'm
B F# G#m E
trying too hard again
Verse 2:
B
She's got a rude tattoo
but she keeps it covered
F#
I play guitar but she's
G#m
into drummers She's see
my face around but she
E
doesn't even know my name
B
I pierced my lip so she
F#
thinks I'm cool I ripped
my jeans and I dropped
G#m
out of school I followed
F#/Bb
her around the town but
B
she thinks that I'm
E G#m
a weirdo now Sitting
F#/Bb E E(hold)
here at home it's obvious
Chorus 2:
B F#m
She's so out of reach
and I'm finding it
E
hard cause She makes me
feel makes me feel
Em
Like I try like I try
like I'm trying too hard
B F#m
Cause I'm not being me
and it's getting me down
E
that She makes me think
makes me think That I
Em
try that I try that
I'm trying too hard
again Cause I'm
trying too hard
Bridge:
G#m E B
again But now who knew?
F#
That She's in the crowd of
G#m E B
my show Nothing to lose
F#(hold)
She's standing right
G#m
in the front row
E B
The perfect view
F#
She came along after
E
all But here's something
Em
that you should know
Chorus 3: Lower voice
B F#m
You're so out of reach
and I'm finding it
E
hard cause You make
me feel makes me feel
Higher voice:
Em
Yeah she makes me
feel makes me feel
it's obvious
Chorus 2:
B F#m
She's so out of reach
and I'm finding it
E
hard cause She makes me
feel makes me feel
Em
Like I try like I try
like I'm trying too hard
B F#m
Cause I'm not being me
and it's getting me down
E
that She makes me think
makes me think That I
Em
try that I try that
I'm trying too hard
again Cause I'm
B
trying too hard again
and again and again
F#
and again and again
again Cause I'm
G#m
trying too hard again
and again and again
E
and again and again
again Cause I'm
Em B(hold)
trying too hard again
Home » 5 Seconds Of Summer » Kunci Gitar 5 Seconds Of Summer - Try Hard
Kunci Gitar 5 Seconds Of Summer - Try Hard
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar 5 Seconds Of Summer - Try Hard :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar 5 Seconds Of Summer - Try Hard"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar 5 Seconds Of Summer - Try Hard. Kategori Artis :
5 Seconds Of Summer
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar 5 Seconds Of Summer - Try Hard dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)