Intro
[|E* D#m B C#m|]
Verse 1
[|C#m C#m C#m C#m|A E B C#m|]x2
Verse 2
[|C#m C#m C#m B |A A A G#m|E E E G#m|B B B A |]
[|C#m C#m C#m B |A A A G#m|E* E* E* E* |D#m D#m D#m D#m|]
[|C#m C#m C#m B |A A A G#m|E E E G#m|B B B B |]
Pre-Chorus
[|A A A A |A A A A |B B B B |B B B B |]x3
[|A A A A |A A A A |B B B B |B B B A |]
Chorus
[|C#m C#m C#m C#m|C#m C#m C#m B |A A A B |C#m C#m C#m B |]
[|C#m C#m C#m C#m|C#m C#m C#m B |A A A A |E* E* B B |]
[|C#m C#m C#m C#m|C#m C#m C#m B |A A A B |C#m C#m C#m B |]
[|E* E* E* E* |E* E* E* E* |D#m D#m D#m D#m|B B B B |]
Verse 1
C#m
I recall the time that changed my whole fucking life
A E B A C#m
Call it fate, call it what you want, but it happened to me
C#m
Some people go through life searching for this thing called love
A E B A C#m
Call it fate, call it what you want, but it happened to me
Verse2
C#m B A G#m E G#m B A
And I can't be-lieve the way she makes me feel inside
C#m B A G#m E* D#m
When I'm a-round her, I just can't help but smile
C#m B A G#m E G#m B
She may be unsuspecting of this but I'll look at her and
Pre-Chorus
A B A B
say all of things I feel She wants to know all the things I feel,
A B A B
I'm gonna tell her how I feel insi-ide
Chorus
A C#m (C#m B A B C#m B C#m)
I've won
C#m (C#m B A E B C#m)
I've won
C#m (C#m B A B C#m B E D#m B)
I've won
Verse 1
C#m D#m E D#m C#m
She makes me laugh, she makes me cry
A E B A C#m
My love for her will never die
C#m D#m E D#m C#m
She makes me think, makes me believe in my - self
A E B A C#m
Now I can see my life is rect-i-fied
Verse 2
C#m B A G#m E G#m B A
And I can't be-lieve just how she-e changed my life
C#m B A G#m E* D#m
My outlook on life is leaning toward the positive
C#m B A G#m E G#m B
She me-ans everything to me and I'll do any-
Pre-Chorus
A B A B
thing to keep from losing her. Deep in my heart I can't lose he-e-
A B A B
er and I don't feel like such a loser no-ow
Chorus
Home » 88 Fingers Louie » Kunci Gitar 88 Fingers Louie - Ive Won
Kunci Gitar 88 Fingers Louie - Ive Won
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar 88 Fingers Louie - Ive Won :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar 88 Fingers Louie - Ive Won"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar 88 Fingers Louie - Ive Won. Kategori Artis :
88 Fingers Louie
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar 88 Fingers Louie - Ive Won dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)