[Intro]Fm C# G# D#
[Verse]
Fm
I can tell by the way
C#
When I'm holding you tight
G#
Something is wrong
D#
No it's never been right
Fm
I can see by the way
C#
That you stare in my eyes
G#
It’s empty to you
D#
And there’s nothing inside
[Pre-Chorus]
C#
What if I told you
Fm
That I've been thinking, I've been dreaming of you
C#
And all the things I always thought that we'd do
D#
But it was never enough...
D#
[Chorus]
Fm C# G# D#
I can't figure out, why you don't love me now
Fm C#
So why'd you tear me down
G# D#
I'm faceless in the crowd
C#
So tell me is this real
D#
'Cause I can't help but feel
Fm C# G# D#
I'm heading for heartache
[Verse 2]
Fm
Can I make you feel
C#
Like you've never been kissed
G#
Like a picture you paint
D#
Will I ever be missed
Fm C#
Would you stay if I told you my love wouldn't change
G#
If your hair turns grey
D#
If you gain a little weight
[Pre-Chorus]
C#
What if I told you
Fm
That I've been thinking, I've been dreaming of you
C#
And all the things I always thought that we'd do
D#
But it was never enough...
D#
[Chorus]
Fm C# G# D#
I can't figure out, why you don't love me now
Fm C#
So why'd you tear me down
G# D#
I'm faceless in the crowd
C#
So tell me is this real
D#
'Cause I can't help but feel
Fm F#m G# G#m
I'm heading for heartache (Oh)
Fm F#m G# G#m
I'm heading for heart-ache (Oh yeah...)
[Bridge]
Fm C# G# D#
I'm not giving you up
Fm C# G# D#
I'm not giving you up...
(I'm heading for heart-ache)
[Chorus]
Fm C# G# D#
I can't figure out, why you don't love me now (you don't love me now)
Fm C#
So why'd you tear me down
G# D#
I'm faceless in the crowd (you don't love me now)
C#
So tell me is this real
G#
'Cause I can't help but feel
F#m
I'm heading for heartache
F#m (9th fret) G# (11th fret) G#m (11th fret)
Home » Adelitas Way » Kunci Gitar Adelitas Way - I Can Tell
Kunci Gitar Adelitas Way - I Can Tell
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Adelitas Way - I Can Tell :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Adelitas Way - I Can Tell"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Adelitas Way - I Can Tell. Kategori Artis :
Adelitas Way
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Adelitas Way - I Can Tell dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)