INTRO
Em G Em G Em G Em G
VERSE 1
Em A C Em
Poet, priest and visionary rally to the fall
G Bm Em
Will you give path, just driving on
Em A C Em
Property of gold and silver items of succes
G Bm Em
Only to perpetuate the rest
INTERLUDE
Em G Em G Em G Em G
VERSE 2
Em A C Em
It begins assassin waiting silently at bay
G Bm Em
Counting down until his holy day
Em A C Em
Artifacts of ancient wisdom buried in the sand
G Bm C
Hastily unturned to clear the land
CHORUS
G Bm
Now I ain't going be with you the second son
G C
I learned that bit old man but I hate what you've become
Em Am
And it goes on and on
Em C Em
and on and on and on...
INTERLUDE
Em G Em G Em G Em G
VERSE 3
Em A C Em
To calculate the universe is further from divine
G Bm Em
You can't all comprehend all that you find
Em A C Em
Artifacts of ancient wisdom buried in the sand
G Bm Em
Reflected and denied by us again
CHORUS
G Bm
Now I ain't gonna cast the first stone and see
G C
I learned that bit old man and I loved what you could be
Em Am
And it goes on and on
Em C Em
and on and on and on...
GUITAR SOLO
Em G Em G Em G Em G Em G Em G Em G Em G
Outro: Em
Home » Allah-Las » Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Artifact
Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Artifact
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Artifact :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Artifact"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Artifact. Kategori Artis :
Allah-Las
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Artifact dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)