INTRO
C#7
G#7
VERSE 1
C#7 G#7
Spend all day trying to cover my tracks
C#7 G#7
Lost my way when I fell of the map
F# G#7
Oh I did nothing but hide
F# G#7
Cause I've already tried
CHORUS
C#7 G#7
The things I say seem mighty tough
C#7 G#7
They echo their way out my heart
F# G#7
Way out the other side
F# G#7
But I've got nothing to hide
CHORUS
B7 F#7 G#7 C#7
Oh just a bud so slowly
B7 F#7 G#7
And take care of the things I find
B7 F#7 G#7 C#7
To think you may never know me
B7 F#7 E C#7
You just never met my kind
INTERLUDE
C#7
G#7
VERSE 2
C#7 G#7
Got better ways to spend my time
C#7 G#7
So if you're looking for a sign
F# G#7
Ohh I don't wanna disguise
F# G#7
I'm not out on a line
C#7 G#7
Don't ask me where I hang my hair
C#7 G#7
Seems by now you should recognize that
F# G#7
Ooh I'm just wasting my time
F# G#7
But I've got nothing to hide
CHORUS
B7 F#7 G#7 C#7
Oh just a bud so slowly
B7 F#7 G#7
And take care of the things I find
B7 F#7 G#7 C#7
To think you may never know me
B7 F#7 E C#7
You always pass me by
C#7 G#7 2x
F# G#7 2x
CHORUS
B7 F#7 G#7 C#7
Oh just a bud so slowly
B7 F#7 G#7
And take care of the things I find
B7 F#7 G#7 C#7
And you may never know me
B7 F# E C#7
I could never be your kind
C#7
G#7
Outro C#7
Home » Allah-Las » Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Nothing To Hide
Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Nothing To Hide
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Nothing To Hide :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Nothing To Hide"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Nothing To Hide. Kategori Artis :
Allah-Las
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Nothing To Hide dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)