G
I want to get lost in your Rock and Roll
D
I'm love drunk honey, let's take it slow
Em
Let's drift away
C
Cause it's you I always wanted
G D Em C
[Verse 1]
G D Em C
It's 12 am, 6 shots of single malt whiskey
G D Em C
You said that I had, had enough
G D Em
You took my hand and pulled me in
C
We dance till I'm rattling
G D Em C
Can you take me home tonight
[Pre-Chorus]
D
You grabbed my keys and started my car
C
The stars came out and the night was ours
D
Last dance, first chance, fairy tale romance
C
Radio plays our song
[Chorus]
G
I want to get lost in your Rock and Roll
D
I'm love drunk honey, let's take it slow
Em
Let's drift away
C
Cause it's you I always wanted
G
Ever since the love put the car in drive
D
You're no backseat lover, but you're ready tonight
Em
Let's drift away
C
Cause it's you I always wanted
G D Em C
Cause it's you I always wanted
[Verse 2]
G D Em C
It's 10 am and you're still with me
G D Em C
You're telling me sorry's about your sweet southern whiskey
[Pre-Chorus]
D
How you grabbed my keys and started my car
C
The stars came out and the night was ours
D
Last dance, first chance, fairy tale romance
C
Radio plays our song
[Chorus]
G
I want to get lost in your Rock and Roll
D
I'm love drunk honey, let's take it slow
Em
Let's drift away
C
Cause it's you I always wanted
G
Ever since the love put the car in drive
D
You're no backseat lover, but you're ready tonight
Em
Let's drift away
C
Cause it's you I always wanted
G D Em C
Cause it's you I always wanted
[Bridge]
C G D
It's always you in the back of my mind
C G D
It's always you I knew I'd find
C G D
[Chorus]
G
I want to get lost in your Rock and Roll
D
I'm love drunk honey, let's take it slow
Em
Let's drift away
C
Cause you're all that I want
G
I want to get lost in your Rock and Roll
D
I'm love drunk honey, let's take it slow
Em
Let's drift away
C
Cause it's you I always wanted
G
Ever since the love put the car in drive
D
You're no backseat lover, but you're ready tonight
Em
Let's drift away
C
Cause it's you I always wanted
G D Em C
Cause it's you I always wanted
Home » Andrew Hyatt » Kunci Gitar Andrew Hyatt - Love Drunk
Kunci Gitar Andrew Hyatt - Love Drunk
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Andrew Hyatt - Love Drunk :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Andrew Hyatt - Love Drunk"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Andrew Hyatt - Love Drunk. Kategori Artis :
Andrew Hyatt
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Andrew Hyatt - Love Drunk dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)