G F C
The earth is burning, can't feel my feet, so come on
G F C
The floor is sinking, there's holes in the street. Yeah, come on
G F C
Your eyes have ferried my nightmares to sleep, so come on
G F C
Tonight is stolen and sharpened like teeth, so come on
ohhh, ohhh, ohhhh
Dm F
I'm a ghost, hesitating
G F
I bide my time at your throne
G F C
Meet me here, halfway, across the elation
G F C
I get off this way when I'm in love
G F C
Your eyes are poison, you're making me sweat, so come on
G F C
I keep a crucifix hung on my neck, yeah, come on
G F C
Back to the cradle, you're chasing the rat, so come on
G F C
Don't activate that,that plan of attack, yeah, come on
Dm F
I'm a ghost, salivating
G F
I crave your soul like my own
G F C
Meet me here, halfway, across the elation
G F C
I get off this way, when I'm in love
G F C
When you scream my name, I feel I'm dying
G F C
I get off this way, when I'm in love
Am Dm G
Ohh, ohh, oh
Am Dm G C
Ohh, ohh, oh
G F C
Meet me here halfway, across the elation
G F C
I get off this way, when I'm in love
G F C
When you scream my name, I feel I'm dying
G F C
I get off this way, when I'm in love
G F C
I get off this way, when I'm in love
Home » Angels And Airwaves » Kunci Gitar Angels And Airwaves - Tremors
Kunci Gitar Angels And Airwaves - Tremors
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Angels And Airwaves - Tremors :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Angels And Airwaves - Tremors"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Angels And Airwaves - Tremors. Kategori Artis :
Angels And Airwaves
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Angels And Airwaves - Tremors dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)