VERSE 1
C#m F#m
You should come with me to the end of the world
B E Ab
without telling your parents and your friends
C#m F#m
You know that you only need say a word
B E
So we might play with thy end of the world
Ab A
But I know
B A F#m Ab
that I'll go... away by myself
F#m Ab C#m
I feel you don't want to come
VERSE 2
C#m F#m
You should come with me to the end of the world
B E Ab
We could lie all day on the quiet sands
C#m F#m
I would introduce you to my friend the bird
B E
who sings and flies along the fairy strand
Ab A
But I know
B A F#m Ab
that I'll go... away by myself
F#m Ab C#m
I feel you don't want to come he y, ha a
BREAK
C#m B A X3
Bbm
VERSE 3
C#m F#m
If you come with me to the end of the world
B E Ab
I'll give you anything that lives on earth
C#m F#m
You know that you only need say a word
B E
So we might live at the end of the world
Ab A
What I know
B A F#m Ab
that I'll go... away by myself
F#m Ab C#m
I feel you don't want to come he y, ye a
BREAK
C#m B A X3
Bbm
Home » Aphrodites Child » Kunci Gitar Aphrodites Child - End Of The World
Kunci Gitar Aphrodites Child - End Of The World
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Aphrodites Child - End Of The World :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Aphrodites Child - End Of The World"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Aphrodites Child - End Of The World. Kategori Artis :
Aphrodites Child
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Aphrodites Child - End Of The World dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)