Intro
G A G A
Bm E Em
Verse 1
Bm E Em
Give me time to reason, give me time to think it through
Bm E Em
Passing through the season, where I cheated you
G A Bm Bm
I will always have a cross to wear, but the bolt reminds me I was there
Em Em F#m F#m7
So give me strength, to face this test tonight
Chorus
G A
If only I could turn back time
G A
If only I had said what I still hide
Em F#m
If only I could turn back time
G A
I would stay for the night. For the night...
Bm E Em
Verse 2
Bm E Em x 2
G A Bm Bm
Em Em F#m F#m7
Chorus
G A G A
Em F#m
Bridge
Bsus2(02442x) Gsus2(3355xx) x 2
G A G A (Picked like intro)
Em F#m G A
Chorus
G A G A
Em F#m G A Repeat til end
Verse 2
Claim your right to science
Claim your right to see the truth
Though my pangs of conscience,
Will drill a hole in you
I seen it coming like a thief in the night,
I seen it coming from the flash of your light
So give me strength,
to face this test tonight
If only I could turn back time
If only I had said what I still hide
If only I could turn back time..
I would stay for the night
The bolt reminds me I was there
the bolt reminds me I was there
If only I could turn back time
If only I had said what I still hide
If only I could turn back time
I would stay for the night
Home » Aqua » Kunci Gitar Aqua - Turn Back Time
Kunci Gitar Aqua - Turn Back Time
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Aqua - Turn Back Time :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Aqua - Turn Back Time"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Aqua - Turn Back Time. Kategori Artis :
Aqua
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Aqua - Turn Back Time dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)