Em
Crying underwater
C
Breathing in outter space
D C
Putting faith into something that could never take place
Em C
But you give every shard of my heart back to me
D C
Would you come through the wreckage for it's life to receive?
Em
I've been searching for answers
C
I've been workin' on a cure
D C
I've been a slow song dancer to a rhythm that ain't pure
Em
I will come around tomorrow
C
and forget yesterday
D C
I will bleed out the sorrow that you put in me today
Chorus:
Em
because I'm going blind
C
I'm going blind
D Em
I'm going blind
the rest is the same as above
I was a child when I met you
Running wild as can be
Maybe someday I'll forget you
Guess it wasn't meant to be
I will cut through a decision
I will take what is mine
I trust in my visions
but I will not trust my eyes
Chorus:
because I'm going blind
I'm going blind
I'm going blind
I'm a lonesome survivor
I'm the only one left here
You started the fire, but you only burned for fear
I made it to the finish
I can claim my victory
I memorized this moment
If my eyes could only see
Chorus:
because I'm going blind
I'm going blind
I'm going blind
Home » Aubrey Peeples » Kunci Gitar Aubrey Peeples - Blind
Kunci Gitar Aubrey Peeples - Blind
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Aubrey Peeples - Blind :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Aubrey Peeples - Blind"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Aubrey Peeples - Blind. Kategori Artis :
Aubrey Peeples
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Aubrey Peeples - Blind dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)