Bbm
Let's make a deal
Ab
I'll get you what you need
Eb F#
You know I am a brilliant chemist
Db Ab
I can duplicate your drug, but my offer has a price
Eb
If you want a new supply
F#
You have to help me
Bbm Ab
Count me in, I'll do anything you want
Eb F#
But isn't it ironic?
Db
The fates must be laughing
Ab
Your greatest enemy
F#
Is the one who holds the key
F
What do you need from me?
Am G
I've found a way to infiltrate the banks
D F
If you can break their algorithms
C
And bypass their systems
G D
There's millions to be made, and all without a trace
F
We can't lose here
Am
This can't be true
G
Now who's being used?
D F
Don't let it end this way
C G
It hurts me to tell you, you're gonna have to choose
F
What you really wanna do
E
Don't let me down!
Home » Ayreon » Kunci Gitar Ayreon - Quid Pro Quo
Kunci Gitar Ayreon - Quid Pro Quo
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ayreon - Quid Pro Quo :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ayreon - Quid Pro Quo"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ayreon - Quid Pro Quo. Kategori Artis :
Ayreon
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ayreon - Quid Pro Quo dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)