B G#m E F#
oooh-ooh-oohh-yeah-yeah-ooh-ooh-ohh
B G#m
My heart is bleeding
E F#
But I just can't tell you why
B G#m E F#
My mother told me that I'm not allowed to cry
E F#
So I'm acting like I'm cool
E F#
even thought I am a fool
E Em
for the reasons that I let you go
Gm
for the sweetest thing I used to know
E F#
And I try to forget you
B B/Bb G#m
but I failed so many times
E F#
And I try to ignore you
G#m F#
yeah I try
E F#
And I try to forget you
B B/Bb G#m
but I failed so many times
E Em
Sometimes it's hard for boys not to cry
B G#m E F#
oooh-ooh-oohh-yeah-yeah-ooh-ooh-ohh
B G#m
I'd love to tell you
E F#
what I really feel inside
B G#m
how much I wished to
E F#
have you with me every night
E F#
But as long as I'm a man
E F#
who looks brave to all of his friends
E Em
I continue what I have to do
Gm
It's a lie that I'm not loving you
E F#
And I try to forget you
B B/Bb G#m
but I failed so many times
E F#
And I try to ignore you
G#m F#
yeah I try
E F#
And I try to forget you
B B/Bb G#m
but I failed so many times
E Em
Sometimes it's hard for boys not to cry
E Em B G#m E F#
Sometimes it's hard for boys not to cry-yyy-yy-yy
Home » The Baseballs » Kunci Gitar The Baseballs - Hard Not To Cry
Kunci Gitar The Baseballs - Hard Not To Cry
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Baseballs - Hard Not To Cry :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Baseballs - Hard Not To Cry"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Baseballs - Hard Not To Cry. Kategori Artis :
The Baseballs
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Baseballs - Hard Not To Cry dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)