Intro:
C Am Eb Cm Dm G7 G
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooohhhhhhhhhh
Verse:
C Am
What good is the dawn
Eb Cm Dm G7 G
That grows into day
C Am
The sunset at night
Eb Cm Dm G7
Or living this way
Chorus:
E7 Amaj7 Am7
For I have the warmth of the sun
D7 Gmaj7 G7 G
Within me at night
Verse:
C Am
The love of my life
Eb Cm Dm G7 G
She left me one day
C Am
I cried when she said
Eb Cm Dm G7
"I don't feel the same way"
Chorus:
E7 Amaj7 Am7
Still I have the warmth of the sun
D7 Gmaj7 G7 G
Within me tonight
Verse:
C Am
I'll dream of her arms
Eb Cm Dm G7 G
And though they're not real
C Am
Just like she's still there
Eb Cm Dm G7
The way that I feel
Chorus:
E7 Amaj7 Am7
My love's like the warmth of the sun
D7 Gmaj7 G7 G
It won't ever die
Outro:
C Am Eb Cm Dm G7 G
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooohhhhhhhhhh
C Am Eb Cm Dm G7 G C
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Home » The Beach Boys » Kunci Gitar The Beach Boys - Warmth Of The Sun
Kunci Gitar The Beach Boys - Warmth Of The Sun
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Beach Boys - Warmth Of The Sun :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Beach Boys - Warmth Of The Sun"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Beach Boys - Warmth Of The Sun. Kategori Artis :
The Beach Boys
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Beach Boys - Warmth Of The Sun dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)