D Am
Well I thought about the army, Dad said, "Son you're fucking high"
G D
And I thought, yeah there's a first for everything, so I took my old man's
D Am
Advice, three sad semesters, it was only fifteen grand
G D Bm
Spent in bed, I thought about the army, I dropped out and joined a band instead
Solo: Am Em DM7 Am Em DM7
D Am
Grew a moustache and a mullet, got a job at Chick-fillet
G D
Citing artistic differences the band broke up in May
Bm Am
And in June reformed without me, and they got a different name
G D Bm
I nuked another grandma's apple pie, and hung my head in shame, no
Am Em DM7 Am Em DM7 Am Em DM7
Been thinking a lot today been thinking a lot today
C G D NC C G D NC
Oh, oh think I'll write a screenplay, oh, oh think I'll take you to LA
C G D F#m
Oh, oh think I'll get it done yesterday, ah shit
Solo: Bm F#m Bm F#m E7 A7 D G Bm ( D Am G D ) x3
D Am
In this time of introspection, on the eve of my election
G D
I say to my reflection, God please spare me more rejection
Bm Am
'Cause my peers, they criticize me, and my ex-wives all despise me
G D Bm
Try to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels
Am Em DM7 Am Em DM7 Am Em DM7
Been thinking a lot today been thinking a lot today
Am Em DM7 Am Em DM7
Been thinking a lot today I thought about, the army
Home » Ben Folds Five » Kunci Gitar Ben Folds Five - Army
Kunci Gitar Ben Folds Five - Army
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ben Folds Five - Army :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ben Folds Five - Army"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ben Folds Five - Army. Kategori Artis :
Ben Folds Five
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ben Folds Five - Army dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)