Em C
Oh my mind
G G/F#
I walk down Mayflower Road again
Em C
the waning sun
F F
echoes from the park seem so absurd
Em C
the bus takes hours
G G/F#
I knew it would but I cant shake the stand
Em C
can't spend my time
F F
on everybody else
Em C
If buildings fell
G G/F#
At least we'd be in matrimony
Em C
I can't control
F F
The words kaleidoscope inside my head
Em G
Has the world gone mad
G/F#
Or is it me?
Em
All these small things
G G/F#
They gather round me gather round me
Em G
Is it all so very bad
G/F#
I can’t see
Em
Oh all these small things
G G/F#
They gather round me Gather round me
Em C
Saw The Police
G G/F#
screaming something trivial like
Em C
'keep the peace'
F F
the world moves on and you can't shake the sound
Em C
I know she's home
G G/F#
leaning on somebody loving life
Em C
all in my mind
F F
the anvil and the weight on my back
[REPEAT TWO CHORUSES]
Home » Ben Howard » Kunci Gitar Ben Howard - Small Things
Kunci Gitar Ben Howard - Small Things
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ben Howard - Small Things :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ben Howard - Small Things"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ben Howard - Small Things. Kategori Artis :
Ben Howard
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ben Howard - Small Things dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)