Intro: Em G C
Em G C
See those storm clouds rollin' in
Em G C
Just like I knew it would begin
Em G C
Midnight sky at noon today
Em G C
Shelter's still so far away
D C Em G C Em G C
Oooooooooooooh
G
And I don't know just what we'll do
Em
I don't know just where we'll go
D
All I know is we've got to move
C Em G C
All I know is to keep you cloooooose
Em G C
Em G C
Never been like this before
Em G C
Stormin' match a paler horse
Em G C
Water's red and the sky is black
Em G C
Take my hand and don't look back
D C Em G C Em G C
Oooooooooooooh
G
I don't know just what we'll do
Em
I don't know just where we'll go
D
All I know is we've got to move
C Em G C
All I know is to keep you cloooooose
Em G C (x2)
Em G C Em G C
All I know is to keep you close
Em G C Em G C
All I know is to keep you clooooooooooose
Em G C
G
I don't know just what we'll do
Em
I don't know just where we'll go
D
All I know is we've got to move
C Em G C
All I know is to keep you close, clooooose
Outro: Em G C
Home » Ben Nichols » Kunci Gitar Ben Nichols - Shelter
Kunci Gitar Ben Nichols - Shelter
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ben Nichols - Shelter :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ben Nichols - Shelter"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ben Nichols - Shelter. Kategori Artis :
Ben Nichols
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ben Nichols - Shelter dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)