G C G C
I am waiting on You. I'm waiting on You.
C G D G C
You say You're good to those who wait.
G C G C
My heart's discouraged, so I come to You expectant.
C G D G C
You say You're good to those who wait.
Chorus:
C G C G
Lord today you know what I need to do.
C G C G
But You can do more in my waiting, than in my doing I could do.
A D G C G
So I won't run anymore. I'm waiting on You.
Verse 2:
G C
Oh wretched man that I am.
G C
Free me from my distractions.
C G D G C
You say You're good to those who wait.
G C
Then confession and repentance
G C
Find me in the quiet.
C G Am G
You say You're good to those who wait.
C G D G
Now I know You're good to those who wait.
Chorus:
C G C G
Lord today You know what I need to do.
C G C G
Cause You can do more in my waiting, than in my doing I could do.
A D G
So I won't run anymore. I'm waiting on You.
Bridge:
Am G
Oh my soul, wait upon the Lord.
Em C G
Keep your lamp filled with oil.
Am G
Oh my soul, do not be deceived.
Em C G
Wait for Him, don't be quick to leave.
Chorus
Home » Bethany Dillon » Kunci Gitar Bethany Dillon - To Those Who Wait
Kunci Gitar Bethany Dillon - To Those Who Wait
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bethany Dillon - To Those Who Wait :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bethany Dillon - To Those Who Wait"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bethany Dillon - To Those Who Wait. Kategori Artis :
Bethany Dillon
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bethany Dillon - To Those Who Wait dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)