Intro: E – A – E – A
Verse 1:
E
You have forsaken
All the love you've taken
A
Sleepin' on a razor E
There's nowhere left to fall
Your body's aching
Every bone is breakin'
A
Nothin' seems to shake it
E
It just keeps holdin' on
G E B E B G E (listen carefuly for the rhythm)
Ah ah ah ah
Verse 2:
E
Your soul is able
Death is all you cradle
A
Sleepin' on the nails E
There's nowhere left to fall
You have admired
Every man desires
A
Everyone is king E
When there's no one left to pawn
G E B E B G E (listen carefuly for the rhythm)
Ah ah ah ah
Solo: E A G E A G E A G E B G E
Verse 3:
E
There is no peace here
War is never cheap dear
A
Love will never meet here
E
It just gets sold for parts
You cannot fight it
All the world denies it
G
Open up your eyelids
E
Let your demons run
G E B E B (listen carefuly for the rhythm)
Ah ah ah
Bridge: E (repeat this guitarpart)
Chorus:
G E
I thread the needle through
G
You beat the devil's tattoo
G E
I thread the needle through
G
You beat the devil's tattoo
G E
I thread the needle through
G
You beat the devil's tattoo
G E
I thread the needle through
G
You beat the devil's tattoo
G E
I bled the needle through
G
You beat the devil's tattoo
G E
I thread the needle through
G
You beat the devil's tattoo
G E
I bled the needle through
G
You beat the devil's tattoo
G E
I thread the needle through
G
You beat the devil's tattoo
Home » Black Rebel Motorcycle Club » Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Beat The Devils Tattoo
Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Beat The Devils Tattoo
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Beat The Devils Tattoo :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Beat The Devils Tattoo"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Beat The Devils Tattoo. Kategori Artis :
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Beat The Devils Tattoo dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)