Chorus:
E D
Red eyes and tears no more for you my love I fear
E D
Red eyes and tears no more for you my love I fear
E D
No more fear, no more fear I'm in love
Verse 1:
E D
Losing sensation for you my love I fear
E D
Losing sensation for you my love I fear
E D
No more fear, no more fear I'm in love
Bridge:
E G E G E G
Love love I'm in love
Guitarpart: E D E D
Verse 2:
E D
Losing the reasons to breathe I never lived
E D
I'm losing the reasons to breathe I never lived
E D
Never lived, never lived I'm in love
Verse 3:
E D
These are my reasons the truth is never filled
E D
These are my reasons the truth is never filled
E D
I'm never filled, never filled I'm in love
Bridge:
E G E G E G
Love love I'm in love
Guitarpart: E D E D E D E D
Chorus:
E D
Red eyes and tears no more for you my love I kill
E D
Red eyes and tears no more for you my love I kill
E
Red eyes and tears
E
Red eyes and tears
E D
Red eyes and tears no more for you my love I kill
E D
No more kill, no more kill I'm in love
Bridge:
E G E G E G
Love love I'm in love
Outro: E D E
Home » Black Rebel Motorcycle Club » Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Red Eyes And Tears
Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Red Eyes And Tears
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Red Eyes And Tears :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Red Eyes And Tears"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Red Eyes And Tears. Kategori Artis :
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Red Eyes And Tears dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)