Intro: C, F, Am, G x6
C F Am G
You grow like the evergreen
C F Am G
You set me free to die
C F Am G
And I'll swing all around
C F Am G
Till I fall to the ground
C F Am G
The government is full of shit
C F Am G
They spread their lies
C F Am G
But wait, I fall apart
C F Am G
But wait, fall apart
Em D
Watch me bleed
G D
Dream obscene
Em D
I was touched by your screen dream
Em D
Watch me bleed
G D
Dream obscene
Em D
I was touched by your screen dream
We're free
We're free
We're free
We're free
You fall like the forest trees
You're living out a lie
If I could have my way I'd sit and watch you die
Locked and there's no escape
Don't even bother to try
But wait, I fall apart
Wait, fall apart
Watch me bleed
Dream obscene
I was touched by your screen dream
Watch me bleed
Dream obscene
I was touched by your screen dream
We're free
We're free
We're free
We're free
Home » Blood On The Dance Floor » Kunci Gitar Blood On The Dance Floor - Libertine
Kunci Gitar Blood On The Dance Floor - Libertine
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Blood On The Dance Floor - Libertine :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Blood On The Dance Floor - Libertine"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Blood On The Dance Floor - Libertine. Kategori Artis :
Blood On The Dance Floor
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Blood On The Dance Floor - Libertine dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)