Intro
F G Am G
F G
Are you sick of all this change?
Am G
In a century that keeps feet so firmly
F G
Off the ground, you can't stand
Am G
This place
F G
Well I'm with you till the end
Am G
So let us both go to outer space with
F G Am G
Nothing but pens for one will say
Dm Em F
"When we come back"
Chorus
C Dm F
Sleepy thoughts seeing us as astronauts,
C Dm F
But in your passenger seat I feel limitless.
C Dm F
Success in the end, it all depends
Dm F
On whether you're still my oldest friend.
F G Am G
F G
On the days you're suffering,
Am G
Then the world is on my shoulders, too.
F
And if you ever died,
G Am G
I'd question going on without you.
F G
Would I make it 'til the end?
Am G
Would I bother going to outer space
F G Am G
With nothing but a broken mind to keep me safe?
Dm Em F
And would I come back?
C Dm F
Sleepy thoughts seeing us as astronauts,
C Dm F
But in your passenger seat I feel limitless.
C Dm F
Happiness in the end, it all depends
Dm F
On whether you're still my oldest friend
Am G Dm F x 2
(let the last F ring for a bit)
C Dm F
Sleepy thoughts seeing us as astronauts,
C Dm F
But in your passenger seat I feel limitless.
C Dm F
Success in the end, it all depends
Dm F
On whether you're still
Dm F
On whether you're still
Dm F
On whether you're still my oldest
C Dm F
Sleepy thoughts seeing us as astronauts,
C Dm F
But in your passenger seat I feel limitless.
C Dm F
Happiness in the end, it all depends
Dm F C
On whether you're still my oldest friend
Home » Bribry » Kunci Gitar Bribry - Astronauts
Kunci Gitar Bribry - Astronauts
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bribry - Astronauts :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bribry - Astronauts"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bribry - Astronauts. Kategori Artis :
Bribry
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bribry - Astronauts dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)