G
G D F
I'm not gonna lie or act like I'm that tough
Em
There'll might be a tear in my eye when I watch that airliner lifting up
D# G barre C barre
I never was much for telling you how much you meant
D barre Em
But I need you to know you were heaven sent
D G
We went together like highways and T-birds
C
Saturday sinners and Sunday church
G C
Looking back and crying and laughing at the life that we once knew
G
We went together like memories and long gones
C D#
Cowboys and sad old songs
G F#/G Em D C
After all the holding on tight that we went through
D G (***1) or G
You're damn right I'm going to miss you
G D F
guess there are times when all of us re-learn
Em D#
Life is a book, and the pages, you know they're bound to turn
G C
I don't know where the story ends, where it's gonna go now
D Em
Just as long as the chapter tells the whole world how
D G
We went together like highways and T-birds
C
Saturday sinners and Sunday church
G C
Looking back and crying and laughing at the life that we once knew
G
We went together like memories and long gones
C D#
Cowboys and sad old songs
G F#/D Em G C
After all the holding on tight that we went through
D G
You're damn right I'm going to miss you
riff ***1 C Em D C
G
We went together like highways and T-birds
C
Saturday sinners and Sunday church
G C
Looking back and crying and laughing at the life that we once knew
G
We went together like memories and long gones
C D#
Cowboys and sad old songs
G F#/D Em G C
After all the holdin' on tight that we went through
G F#/D Em G C
after all of the fairytales that didn't quite come true
G F#/D Em G C
After all the nights and fights that we went through
D G
Damn right, I'm gonna miss you
D F C D G (***1) C G (***1) C G C G C G
Home » Brooks And Dunn » Kunci Gitar Brooks And Dunn - Damn Right Im Gonna Miss You
Kunci Gitar Brooks And Dunn - Damn Right Im Gonna Miss You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Brooks And Dunn - Damn Right Im Gonna Miss You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Brooks And Dunn - Damn Right Im Gonna Miss You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Brooks And Dunn - Damn Right Im Gonna Miss You. Kategori Artis :
Brooks And Dunn
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Brooks And Dunn - Damn Right Im Gonna Miss You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)