Excuse me Miss but do you have any..
G D7
Blue Christmas lights for my Christmas tree
C G
I want some blue Christmas lights just as blue as me
C A7
The one I love has set me free but I’ve still got her memory
D7 G
Give me blue Christmas lights for my Christmas tree
N/C
Pardon me but do you have any..
G D7
Blue Christmas lights blue they've gotta be
C G
Blue Christmas lights for that's how you left me
C A7
Although sweetheart you're far away I'll kiss your picture Christmas Day
D7 G
Under blue Christmas lights on my Christmas tree
C A7
The one I love has set me free but I’ve still got her memory
D7 G
Give me blue Christmas lights for my Christmas tree
D7 G
I'll have a blue Christmas cause you're not here with me
Home » Buck Owens » Kunci Gitar Buck Owens - Blue Christmas Lights
Kunci Gitar Buck Owens - Blue Christmas Lights
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Buck Owens - Blue Christmas Lights :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Buck Owens - Blue Christmas Lights"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Buck Owens - Blue Christmas Lights. Kategori Artis :
Buck Owens
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Buck Owens - Blue Christmas Lights dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)