Intro:
F#m A D Bm
Verse:
F#m A
Tiny grain of affection from
D Bm
a warm-hearted hand.
F#m A
I have planted it here now
Bm
Where it's close to our hearts
D A E F#m E
so care for it while I'm gone
Chorus:
Bm C#m D E
When nighttime turns to day
Bm C#m A
Will you still remain?
Bm C#m D E
When sunshine turns to rain
Bm C#m A
Will you still remain?
Interlude:
F#m A D Bm
F#m A Bm D (hold)
Verse:
F#m A
The first leaves are falling
D Bm
The nights have turned cold
F#m A
I want you beside me
Bm
I reach for your hand
D A E F#m E
I need you to keep me warm
Chorus:
Bm C#m D E
When nighttime turns to day
Bm C#m A
Will you still remain?
Bm C#m D E
When sunshine turns to rain
Bm C#m A
Will you still remain?
Bridge:
C#m D Bm
Won't ask for a promise but hear when I say
C#m D Bm
I want you to please let me know that it's safe
Chorus:
Bm C#m D E
When nighttime turns to day
Bm C#m D E
When sunshine turns to rain
Bm C#m D E
When nighttime turns to day
Bm C#m A
Will you still remain?
Bm C#m D E
When sunshine turns to rain
Bm C#m A
Will you still remain?
Interlude:
Bm C#m D E
(When nighttime turns to day
Bm C#m A
Will you still remain?
Bm C#m D E
When sunshine turns to rain
Bm C#m A
Will you still remain?)
Verse:
F#m A
Slowly 'wakening from slumber
D Bm
The sun hits my eyes
F#m A
I feel you beside me
Bm
I'm holding your hand
D A
I'm falling and drifting away.
Home » Cecilia Nyquist » Kunci Gitar Cecilia Nyquist - Tiny Grain
Kunci Gitar Cecilia Nyquist - Tiny Grain
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Cecilia Nyquist - Tiny Grain :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Cecilia Nyquist - Tiny Grain"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Cecilia Nyquist - Tiny Grain. Kategori Artis :
Cecilia Nyquist
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Cecilia Nyquist - Tiny Grain dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)