G D Em C
Take a leap of faith in me
G D C
I promise to make you believe
G D Em C
Someday you'll see that we are meant to be
G D G
Take a leap of faith in me
G D Em C
It's 2 am, you shove me out the door again and say
G D C
I must be drunk or just plain crazy
G D Em C
But I swear it's true that some day I'll call you
G D G
I can't tell you why or when, but trust me, baby
C D
And I know, yeah, I know
G D/F# Em
I screwed it all up long ago
Am
And I've never done an honest thing
C D
But I swear that phone will ring
G D Em C
Take a leap of faith in me
G D C
I promise to make you believe
G D Em C
Someday you'll see that we are meant to be
G D G
Take a leap of faith in me
G D Em C
I know you're heart is breaking every second that you're waiting
G D C
For me to prove the things I swore I'd prove
G D Em C
I'd march a million miles, sail around the world while
G D G
I look for a way to get back through to you
C D
And I know, yeah, I know
G D/F# Em
I screwed it all up long ago
Am
And I've never done an honest thing
C D
But I swear that phone will ring
G D Em C
Take a leap of faith in me
G D C
I promise to make you believe
G D Em C
Someday you'll see that we are meant to be
G D G
Take a leap of faith in me
Em D C G D/F#
Snow falls down on Christmas Eve
Em D C G D/F#
I wonder if you're still waiting
Em D
By the phone for me
C G D/F#
I hear your voice and finally see that
C D G
You believed in me
G D Em C
G D C
G D Em C
G D G
G D Em C
Take a leap of faith in me
G D C
I promise to make you believe
G D Em C
Someday you'll see that we are meant to be
G D G
Take a leap of faith in me
Home » Charlie Hodgson » Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - The Constant
Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - The Constant
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - The Constant :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - The Constant"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - The Constant. Kategori Artis :
Charlie Hodgson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - The Constant dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)