Intro: G C9 x4
G
Take my hand
C9
If we want to see the sun again
G
We've gotta stick together
C9
Fight these beasts of the nether
G
Hurdle graves
C9
Got an idea how we can stay safe
G
Here's a shovel from the shed
C9
Now aim for the head
Em D C9
G
I guess I'll take
C9
This rake and make my own weapon
G
Blunt force trauma
C9
To the cranial section
G
That a girl
C9
One more reason why you are my world
G
Yeah, 13 kills
C9
I love you, Angel, and I always will
Em C9
Take cover in the mausoleum
Em C9
Fight them, but not this feeling
Em C9
Look at me, I swear we'll see
D
The sun
Em D C9
If you're not leaving me
Em D C9
You must believe in me
G D/F#
Take my hand, don't fall apart
Em
They can have our brains, but not our hearts
A7sus4 C9
Whooooa-oh-oh
G
Give me a kiss
C9
I bet you've never had a date like this
G
Swing, smash, splatter
C9
Sorry I messed your dress with that gray matter
G
If we can make it
C9
Through the graveyard gates, we'll shake it
G
The city's gotta be
C9
Safer than this cemetery
Em C9
Take cover in the mausoleum
Em C9
Fight them, but not this feeling
Em C9
Look at me, I swear we'll see
D
The sun
Em D C9
If you're not leaving me
Em D C9
You must believe in me
G D/F#
Take my hand, don't fall apart
Em
They can have our brains, but not our hearts
A7sus4 C9
Whooooa-oh-oh
Em C (with lead over it)
Em
I've got a plan now
D/F#
How we can get out
G A7sus4 A7
Just stay with me
Em
I'll distract them
D/F#
While you bash them
G A7sus4 A7
Meet under the oak tree
Em D C9
If you're not leaving me
Em D C9
You must believe in me
G D/F#
Take my hand, don't fall apart
Em
They can have our brains, but not our hearts
A7sus4 C9
Whooooa-oh-oh
Yeah!
Em D C9
If you're not leaving me
Em D C9
You must believe in me
G D/F#
Take my hand, don't fall apart
Em
They can have our brains, but not our hearts
A7sus4 C9
Whooooa-oh-oh
Home » Charlie Hodgson » Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - Swing Smash Splatter
Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - Swing Smash Splatter
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - Swing Smash Splatter :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - Swing Smash Splatter"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - Swing Smash Splatter. Kategori Artis :
Charlie Hodgson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - Swing Smash Splatter dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)