Intro: G C9 D/F# G
G
Filling my belly at my favorite diner
C9
Filling my napkin with clever one liners
D/F# G
Another night of wishing I could fall asleep
G
I see her three booths down from mine
C9
In my head, I pull off every line
D/F# G
In my head, she's falling over me
G
Another cup of coffee please
C9
I hope this nervous twitch in my knees
D/F# G
Slips by her radar undetected
G
Why do I always have to act like this?
C9
Her smile is a razor on the wrist
D/F#
Of everything that's keeping me
G D/F#
Cool, calm and collected
Em7 C9
Goddamn this nerve of mine
G D/F# Em7
I wanna walk over and see what's on your mind
C9 G D/F#
Pull on the thread that makes you fall apart
Em7 C9
Would you wanna come home with me?
G D/F# Em7
Or just leave this place and get some coffee?
C9 G
We'll talk about movies, music and fun things to do
D/F# G
With a broken heart
G
My napkin's full and so am I
C9
No reason to stay, but I'll try
D/F# G
To look busy - I hope that I can fake it
G
Did she just smile at me?
C9
Do I have something in my teeth?
D/F#
I'm gonna have a heart attack and waste it
G
Before she even has a chance to break it
Em7 C9
Goddamn this nerve of mine
G D/F# Em7
I wanna walk over and see what's on your mind
C9 G D/F#
Pull on the thread that makes you fall apart
Em7 C9
Would you wanna come home with me?
G D/F# Em7
Or just leave this place and get some coffee?
C9 G
We'll talk about movies, music and fun things to do
D/F# G
With a broken heart
Em7
My heart won't beat
C9
Down at my feet
G D/F#
Suddenly she's my worst enemy
Em7
With Cupid's fleet
C9
Aiming at me
G D/F#
Waiting to lead she to victory
Em7
I hold what's left
C9
Of my last breath
G D/F#
As I brace myself for certain death
Em7 C9 G
But I'll gladly take one to one to the heart
D/F# G
For a chance to make her fall apart
G C9 D/F# G D/F# G
Home » Charlie Hodgson » Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - The Thread
Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - The Thread
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - The Thread :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - The Thread"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - The Thread. Kategori Artis :
Charlie Hodgson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - The Thread dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)