Intro: G D/F# C G Am7 Dsus G
G Am7
I've got a bright red sticker on the back of my car
C G
Says United States Marines
G Am7
And yesterday a lady in a mini-van
C D
Held up her middle finger at me
Em D C9
Does she think she knows what I stand for
Em D C9
Or the things that I believe
C G Em
Just by looking at a sticker for the US Marines
C Dsus G
On the bumper of my S - U - V
G Am7
See, my brother Chris, he's been in
C G
For more than 14 years now
G Am7
Our dad was in the Navy during Vietnam
C D
Did his duty then he got out
Em D C9
And my grandpa earned his purple heart
Em D C9
On the beach of Normandy
C G Em
That's why I've got a sticker for the US Marines
C Dsus G
On the bumper of my S - U - V
D D/F# G
But that doesn't mean that I want war
D D/F# G
I'm not Republican or Democrat
B7 Em
But I've gone all around this crazy world
C D
Just to try and better understand
Em D/F# C9
Yes I do have questions
Em D A
I get to ask them because I'm free
C G Em
That's why I've got a sticker for the US Marines
C Dsus G
On the bumper of my S - U - V
D D/F# G
Cause I've been to Hiroshima
D D/F# G
And I've been to the D - M - Z
B7 Em
I've walked on the sand in Baghdad
Am7 D
Still don't have all of the answers I need
Em D/F# C9
But I guess I wanna know where she's been
Em D A
Before she judges and gestures to me
C G Em
Cause she don't like my sticker for the US Marines
Am7 Dsus G
On the bumper of my S - U - V
Break: G C Em D C9 G
G Am7
So I hope that lady in her mini-van
C G
Turns on her radio and hears this from me
G Am7
As she picks up her kids from their private school
C D
And drives home safely on our city streets
C D
Or to the building where her church group meets
C G Em
Yeah, that's why I've got a sticker for the US Marines
Am7 Dsus G
On the bumper of my S - U - V
G D/F# Em D C Dsus G
Home » Chely Wright » Kunci Gitar Chely Wright - Bumper Of My Suv
Kunci Gitar Chely Wright - Bumper Of My Suv
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Chely Wright - Bumper Of My Suv :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Chely Wright - Bumper Of My Suv"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Chely Wright - Bumper Of My Suv. Kategori Artis :
Chely Wright
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Chely Wright - Bumper Of My Suv dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)