G Am7 D
They say my love for you ain't real
G Am7 D
But you don't know how real it feels
Em7 A7 D G
All I want to do is to spend some time with you
Em7 A7 Am7 D
So I can hold you, hold you
G Am7 D
Your sister says that I'm no good
G Am7 D
I'd reassure her if I could
Em7 A7 D G
All I want to do is to spend some time with you
Em7 A7 Am7 D
So I can hold you, hold you
Am7 Bm7 C7 D
Plans fail every day
Am7 Bm7 C7 D
I want to hear you say
Em7 A7
Your love won't be leaving
Em7 A7
Your eyes ain't deceiving
Am7 Bm7 C7 D
Fears will soon fade away,
Am7 Bm7 C7 D
Smile now, don't be afraid
Em7 A7 D G
All I want to do is to spend some time with you
Em7 A7 Am7 D
So I can hold you, hold you
G Am7 D
And let me whisper in your ear
G Am7 D
Don't you worry, they can't hear
Em7 A7 D G
All I want to do is to spend some time with you
Em7 A7 Am7 D7
So I can hold you
Home » Chris Bell » Kunci Gitar Chris Bell - You And Your Sister
Kunci Gitar Chris Bell - You And Your Sister
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Chris Bell - You And Your Sister :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Chris Bell - You And Your Sister"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Chris Bell - You And Your Sister. Kategori Artis :
Chris Bell
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Chris Bell - You And Your Sister dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)