Intro
C G C
Fsus2
Verse 1
C
You hear me when I call, You are my morning song
Fsus2
Though darkness fills the night it cannot hide the light
Am7 Fsus2
Whom shall I fear?
C
You crush the enemy underneath my feet
Fsus2
You are my sword and shield though troubles linger still
Am7 Fsus2
Whom shall I fear?
Chorus
Am7 G C Am7 G C
I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind
Am7 Fsus2 G C
The God of angel armies is always by my side
Am7 G C Am7 G C
The One who reigns forever, He is a friend of mine
Am7 Fsus2 G C
The God of angel armies is always by my side
Verse 2
C
My strength is in Your name for You alone can save
Fsus2
You will deliver me, Yours is the victory
Am7 Fsus2 Am7 Fsus2 Gsus
Whom shall I fear? Whom shall I fear?
Chorus
Am7 G C Am7 G C
I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind
Am7 Fsus2 G C
The God of angel armies is always by my side
Am7 G C Am7 G C
The One who reigns forever, He is a friend of mine
Am7 Fsus2 G C
The God of angel armies is always by my side
Bridge
Fsus2 C G
And nothing formed against me shall stand
C Fsus2
You hold the whole world in Your hands
C Am7 G
I'm holding on to Your promises
Fsus2 G
You are faithful, You are faithful
Fsus2 C G
And nothing formed against me shall stand
C Fsus2
You hold the whole world in Your hands
C Am7 G
I'm holding on to Your promises
Fsus2 G Am7 Gsus
You are faithful, You are faithful, You are faithful
Chorus
Am7 G C Am7 G C
I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind
Am7 Fsus2 G C
The God of angel armies is always by my side
Am7 G C Am7 G C
The One who reigns forever, He is a friend of mine
Am7 Fsus2
The God of angel armies is always by my side
C G/B
I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind
Am7 Fsus2
The God of angel armies is always by my side
C G/B
The One who reigns forever, He is a friend of mine
Am7 Fsus2
The God of angel armies is always by my side
Am7 Fsus2 C
The God of angel armies is always by my side
Home » Chris Tomlin » Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - Whom Shall I Fear
Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - Whom Shall I Fear
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - Whom Shall I Fear :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - Whom Shall I Fear"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - Whom Shall I Fear. Kategori Artis :
Chris Tomlin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - Whom Shall I Fear dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)