D F A7
1:
D
You say you know somebody,
F A7 A
someone who feels down when you're feeling sad,
A7
who's up when you're glad
D
But, I don't know anybody,
F A7 A
haven't a person, don't know where I stand,
A7
gee, you're a lucky man
Chorus:
D G D
Hey, I need a friend, not just a wall that I talk to,
G Em A D
but a mind having doors I can walk through, yes I do
2:
D
You say you know somebody,
F A7 A
someone who shows you the way when you're lost,
A7
at any cost.
D
I don't have anybody,
F A7 A
I grope in the dark and I'm totally blind
A7
Hey, don't you think that's unkind !
Chorus:
D G D
Hey, I need a friend, not just a wall that I talk to,
G Em A D
but a mind having doors I can walk through, yes I do.
3:
D
I think I know somebody,
F A7 A
someone who feels just the way that you do,
A7
he reminds me of you.
D
But you'll have to find that body,
F A7 A
I'm sorry there's nary a thing I can do,
A7
you see it's all up to you.
D G D
But you'll find a friend, not just a wall that you talk to,
G Em A
just show him the door he can walk through, (you'll find a friend)
D Em A D
yes, you can !
Home » The Cowsills » Kunci Gitar The Cowsills - In Need Of A Friend
Kunci Gitar The Cowsills - In Need Of A Friend
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Cowsills - In Need Of A Friend :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Cowsills - In Need Of A Friend"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Cowsills - In Need Of A Friend. Kategori Artis :
The Cowsills
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Cowsills - In Need Of A Friend dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)