Intro : Em C Am C
Em C Am C
High above your atmosphere
Do they all still cheer for who they think we are
Em C Am C
And once more past the sun again
Feelings sinking in I think we've gone to far
F C D G
And why did you fly did you burn
Can't you learn from my mistakes
F C D G
I have made them so I know
Em C Am C
Bored just one more cup of tea
All the stars and me they'll teach me how to shine
Em C Am C
'Cause life it's so much colder here
I'll absorb your fears and bury them inside
F C D G
And why did you fly did you burn
Can't you learn from my mistakes
F C D G
I have made them so I know
Am F Em G
You're too close to the sun (x5)
Am G C D (strum each chord only once)
Things we found so lovely
Turn so ugly
I've grown nakeder day by day
Am G C D (strum each chord only once)
It's quite disarming I find it alarming
When everybody's listening
F C D G
Why did you fly did you burn
Can't you learn from what weve learned
F C D G
I can't see you anymore
Am F Em G
You're too close to the sun
Am F Em G
You're too close to the sun
Am F Em G
You're too close to the sun
Am F Em G
You're too close to the sun
Am F Em G
You're too close to the sun
Home » David Usher » Kunci Gitar David Usher - Too Close To The Sun
Kunci Gitar David Usher - Too Close To The Sun
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar David Usher - Too Close To The Sun :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar David Usher - Too Close To The Sun"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar David Usher - Too Close To The Sun. Kategori Artis :
David Usher
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar David Usher - Too Close To The Sun dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)