VERSE 1
C G7 C
Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
C Ebdim G
But the fire is so delightful,
Dm A7 Dm
And since we've no place to go,
G7 C G
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
VERSE 2
C G7 C
It doesn't show signs of stopping,
C Ebdim G
And I brought some corn for popping.
Dm A7 Dm
The lights are turned way down low,
G7 C G
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Instumental
VERSE 3
G
When we finally kiss good night,
Am D7 G
How I'll hate going out in the storm.
G
But if you really hold me tight,
A7 D7 G
All the way home I'll be warm.
VERSE 4
C G7 C
The fire is slowly dying,
C Ebdim G
And, my dear, we're still good - byeing,
Dm A7 Dm
But as long as you love me so.
G7 C
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
VERSE 1
D A7 D
Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
D Fdim A
But the fire is so delightful,
Em B7 Em
And since we've no place to go,
A7 D A
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
VERSE 2
D A7 D
It doesn't show signs of stopping,
D Fdim A
And I brought some corn for popping.
Em B7 Em
The lights are turned way down low,
A7 D A
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Instumental
VERSE 3
A
When we finally kiss good night,
Bm E7 A
How I'll hate going out in the storm.
A
But if you really hold me tight,
B7 E7 A
All the way home I'll be warm.
VERSE 4
D A7 D
The fire is slowly dying,
D Fdim A
And, my dear, we're still good - byeing,
Em B7 Em
But as long as you love me so.
A7 D
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
VERSE 1
E B7 E
Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
E Gdim B
But the fire is so delightful,
F#m C#7 F#m
And since we've no place to go,
B7 E B
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
VERSE 2
E B7 E
It doesn't show signs of stopping,
E Gdim B
And I brought some corn for popping.
F#m C#7 F#m
The lights are turned way down low,
B7 E B
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Instumental
VERSE 3
B
When we finally kiss good night,
C#m F#7 B
How I'll hate going out in the storm.
B
But if you really hold me tight,
C#7 F#7 B
All the way home I'll be warm.
VERSE 4
E B7 E
The fire is slowly dying,
E Gdim B
And, my dear, we're still good - byeing,
F#m C#7 F#m
But as long as you love me so.
B7 E
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
VERSE 1
F C7 F
Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
F Abdim C
But the fire is so delightful,
Gm D7 Gm
And since we've no place to go,
C7 F C
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
VERSE 2
F C7 F
It doesn't show signs of stopping,
F Abdim C
And I brought some corn for popping.
Gm D7 Gm
The lights are turned way down low,
C7 F C
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Instumental
VERSE 3
C
When we finally kiss good night,
Dm G7 C
How I'll hate going out in the storm.
C
But if you really hold me tight,
D7 G7 C
All the way home I'll be warm.
VERSE 4
F C7 F
The fire is slowly dying,
F Abdim C
And, my dear, we're still good - byeing,
Gm D7 Gm
But as long as you love me so.
C7 F
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
VERSE 1
G D7 G
Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
G A#dim D
But the fire is so delightful,
Am E7 Am
And since we've no place to go,
D7 G D
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
VERSE 2
G D7 G
It doesn't show signs of stopping,
G A#dim D
And I brought some corn for popping.
Am E7 Am
The lights are turned way down low,
D7 G D
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Instumental
VERSE 3
D
When we finally kiss good night,
Em A7 D
How I'll hate going out in the storm.
D
But if you really hold me tight,
E7 A7 D
All the way home I'll be warm.
VERSE 4
G D7 G
The fire is slowly dying,
G A#dim D
And, my dear, we're still good - byeing,
Am E7 Am
But as long as you love me so.
D7 G
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
VERSE 1
A E7 A
Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
A Cdim E
But the fire is so delightful,
Bm F#7 Bm
And since we've no place to go,
E7 A E
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
VERSE 2
A E7 A
It doesn't show signs of stopping,
A Cdim E
And I brought some corn for popping.
Bm F#7 Bm
The lights are turned way down low,
E7 A E
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Instumental
VERSE 3
E
When we finally kiss good night,
F#m B7 E
How I'll hate going out in the storm.
E
But if you really hold me tight,
F#7 B7 E
All the way home I'll be warm.
VERSE 4
A E7 A
The fire is slowly dying,
A Cdim E
And, my dear, we're still good - byeing,
Bm F#7 Bm
But as long as you love me so.
E7 A
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Home » Dean Martin » Kunci Gitar Dean Martin - Let It Snow
Kunci Gitar Dean Martin - Let It Snow
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Dean Martin - Let It Snow :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Dean Martin - Let It Snow"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Dean Martin - Let It Snow. Kategori Artis :
Dean Martin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Dean Martin - Let It Snow dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)