Intro: Am
Am
Love is not a roof against the rain
D
Sinking, rising, come with me again!
G Am D
Everyone remembers what they want
G C G
What have I done with my life?
G C F
What have I done with the keys?
F Asus2 Am
What have I done to deserve this?
Am
I can hold the midnight in my hand
D
Spoken like singer in a band
G Am D
Everyone remembers what they want
G Am D
Stories told to give their life a fact.
G C G
What have I done with my life?
G C F
What have I done with a keys?
F Asus2 Am
What have I done to deserve this?
{Solo/bridge part is messing around with Am}
Am
Love is not a roof against the rain
D
Sinking, rising, come with me again!
G Am D
Everyone remembers what they want
G C G
What have I done with my life?
G C F
What have I done with the keys?
F Asus2 Am
What have I done to deserve this??
[Fade]
Home » Dean Wareham » Kunci Gitar Dean Wareham - Love Is Not A Roof Against The Rain
Kunci Gitar Dean Wareham - Love Is Not A Roof Against The Rain
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Dean Wareham - Love Is Not A Roof Against The Rain :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Dean Wareham - Love Is Not A Roof Against The Rain"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Dean Wareham - Love Is Not A Roof Against The Rain. Kategori Artis :
Dean Wareham
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Dean Wareham - Love Is Not A Roof Against The Rain dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)