Intro: F C G C Dm F Gsus G
F G C F
Here I am in this empty room
Dm F G
I'm miles away from you if you ask me
F G C F
I'd get in my car and I'd drive all night
Dm F G
I'm coming home to you if you'll have me
interlude: Dm Am Dm Am
Dm F Am C G
But no one needs to know
F C G Em Am
When you hold me its unlike any other unlike any other
C G
Unlike any other (repeat)
F G C F
I've been this girl so many times
Dm F G
Blurring all the lines like it's easy
F G C F
I can't believe I got this close again
Dm F G
Now I'm afraid to move you might really see me
Dm Am Dm Am
Dm F Am C G
You don't need to know
F C G Em Am
When you hold me its unlike any other unlike any other
C G
Unlike any other (repeat)
Dm Am Dm Am
Dm F Am C G
No one needs to know
Home » Delta Rae » Kunci Gitar Delta Rae - Unlike Any Other
Kunci Gitar Delta Rae - Unlike Any Other
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Delta Rae - Unlike Any Other :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Delta Rae - Unlike Any Other"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Delta Rae - Unlike Any Other. Kategori Artis :
Delta Rae
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Delta Rae - Unlike Any Other dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)