Verse:
D
Don’t lose your way, with each passing day
F#m G A
You’re come so far don’t throw it away
Bm F#m Bm F#m
Live your story faith hope and glory
G D A
Hold to the truth in your heart
Bm F#m Bm F#m
Live believing dreams are for weeping
G D A
Wonders are waiting to start
Chorus:
D F#m G A
If we hold on together
D F#m G A
I know I dreams will never die
D F#m G
Dream see us through to forever
Bm G D Bm G D
Where clouds roll by for you and I
Verse:
D
Souls in the wind must learn how to bend
F#m G A
Seek out a star hold on to the end
Bm F#m Bm F#m
Valley mountains there is a fountain
G D
washes our tears
A
All or the way
Bm F#m Bm F#m
Birds are swaying someone is praying
G D A
Please let us come home to stay
Chorus:
D F#m G A
If we hold on together
D F#m G A
I know I dreams will never die
D F#m G
Dream see us through to forever
Bm G D Bm G D
Where clouds roll by for you and I
Bridge:
G A F#m Bm
When we are out there in the dark
G A D
We'll dream about the sun
F G Em C
In the dark we'll feel the light
F A# E A
Warm our hearts, everyone
Chorus:
D F#m G A
If we hold on together
D F#m G A
I know I dreams will never die
D F#m G
Dream see us through to forever
Bm G D Bm G D
Where clouds roll by for you and I
Home » Diana Ross » Kunci Gitar Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together
Kunci Gitar Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together. Kategori Artis :
Diana Ross
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)