G Em C D G Em C D
WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE
VERSE:
G Em
We met in fancy dress,
C D
That's how it was to be
G Em
But I never was prepared to cope
C D
With all your idiosyncracies
G Em
And in the cold light of the day,
C D
Things don't always look the same
G Em
I wondered were you really ill
C D
Or did you always look that way
CHORUS:
Em D
It was here in the outer limits
C B
It was oh, such a long, long time ago
Em D
I was so happy, happy in the outer limits
C B
I just never wanted to go!
VERSE:
G Em
What she collected in glass jars,
C D
that was all of her and not mine
G Em
Because she spent all of her evenings,
C D
and the rest of us were tight
G Em
Her strange habits, her strange hobbies
C D
made strange noises in the night
G Em
Ooh, I guess I knew, all along,
C D
something wasn't right
CHORUS:
Em D
It was here in the outer limits
C B
It was oh, such a long, long time ago
Em D
I was so happy, happy in the outer limits
C B Em D C B
I just never wanted to go, oh!
BRIDGE:
Am
I asked her to change her ways
D
She wouldn't even try
C
I used to always tell her
Em
Look, I'm just an ordinary guy
Am
But then they caught her,
They questioned me,
D
I had to testify
C
But I used to always tell
B
I'm just a regular guy,
Em D C B Em
No, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
OUTRO:
D
Please, don't take me away!
C
No! I didn't know what she was!
Bm
I didn't know who she was!
Em
I only loved her....
Home » Dreamboys » Kunci Gitar Dreamboys - Outer Limits
Kunci Gitar Dreamboys - Outer Limits
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Dreamboys - Outer Limits :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Dreamboys - Outer Limits"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Dreamboys - Outer Limits. Kategori Artis :
Dreamboys
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Dreamboys - Outer Limits dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)