Intro: Am F F G
Am F
I feel a hunger
F G
It's a hunger
Am F F G
that tries to keep a man awake at night.
Am F
Are you the answer?
F G
I shouldn't wonder
Am F F G
When I feel you wet my appetite
Am F
With all the power
F G
You’re releasing
Am F F G
It isn't safe to walk the city streets alone
Am F
Anticipation’s
F G
Running through me
Am F F G
Let's find the key and turn this engine on
F
I can feel you breathe..I can feel your heartbeat faster
C G Am
Take me home tonight
F
I don't want to
C G Am F
Let you go till you see the light
C G Am
Take me home tonight
F
Listen honey
F
Just like Ronnie sang: “Be my little baby”
Am F F G
Am F F G
Am F
I get frightened
F G
In all this darkness
Am F
I get nightmares
F G
I hate to sleep alone
Am F
I need some company
F G
A guardian angel
Am F F G
To keep me warm when the cold winds blow!
F
I can feel you breathe...I can feel your heartbeat faster
C G Am
Take me home tonight
F
I don't want to
C G Am F
Let you go till you see the light
C G Am
Take me home tonight
F
Listen honey
F
Just like Ronnie sang: “Be my little baby”
Am F F G
Am F F G
Am F F G
Am F F G
F G
I can feel you breathe...I can feel your heartbeat faster
F G
I can feel you breathe...I can feel your heartbeat faster
C G Am
Take me home tonight
F
I don't want to
C G Am F
Let you go till you see the light
C G Am
Take me home tonight
F
Listen honey
F
Just like Ronnie sang: “Be my little baby”
C G Am F
Home » Eddie Money » Kunci Gitar Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight
Kunci Gitar Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight. Kategori Artis :
Eddie Money
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)