[Intro]
Gm - D# - Bb - D#
Gm - D# - Bb - D#
[Verse 1]
Gm D#
Sunday, rain drops, clock goes tick tock
Bb D#
I hate myself for staring at the phone
Gm D#
Get all your texts, can't erase raise them
Bb D#
I'd call you up but I know you're not alone
[Pre-Chorus]
F D#
I know that I should not hold on, so why can't I let go?
[Chorus]
F Gm D# Bb
Cause every time I'm with you somehow I forget to breathe
F Gm D# Bb
You got me like a rag doll, now I'm dancing on your string
F Gm D# Bb
And I keep trying to figure out who you are to me
D# Gm F
But maybe all that we were meant to be
Gm D# Gm D#
Is beautifully unfinished, beautifully unfinished
[Verse 2]
Gm D#
You left your kiss like a bruise on my lips
Bb D#
Your fingerprints are tattooed on my skin
Gm D#
And hush now, don't cry, build your walls high
Bb D#
And don't you dare come creeping in
[Pre-Chorus]
F
Cause you're the one that I can't lose
D#
You're the one that I can't win
[Chorus]
F Gm D# Bb
Cause every time I'm with you somehow I forget to breathe
F Gm D# Bb
You got me like a rag doll, now I'm dancing on your string
F Gm D# Bb
And I keep trying to figure out who you are to me
D# Gm F
But maybe all that we were meant to be
Gm D#
Is beautifully unfinished
[Bridge]
Gm
And I hate you, and I love you
D#
And I wish you'd go away
Gm
And I hate you, and I love you
D# F
And I wish that you would stay
[Chorus]
F Gm D# Bb
Cause every time I'm with you somehow I forget to breathe
F Gm D# Bb
You got me like a rag doll, now I'm dancing on your string
F Gm D# Bb
And I keep trying to figure out who you are to me
D# Gm F
But maybe all that we were meant to be
Gm D# Bb D#
Is beautifully unfinished, beautifully unfinished
Home » Ella Henderson » Kunci Gitar Ella Henderson - Beautifully Unfinished
Kunci Gitar Ella Henderson - Beautifully Unfinished
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ella Henderson - Beautifully Unfinished :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ella Henderson - Beautifully Unfinished"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ella Henderson - Beautifully Unfinished. Kategori Artis :
Ella Henderson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ella Henderson - Beautifully Unfinished dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)