[INTRO]
Am C F G
Am F
We are waking up in a pile of shit
Am F
The whole bed is full of it
Am F
And it keeps growing out of our ears
Am F
But we keep swimming in this wide oceans of salty tears
Am C F G
I could use a break, me need to go down, down, down, down on life
Am C F G
I need you to take all my shadows for a walk tonight
Am C F G
I could use a break, me need to go down, down, down, down on life
Am C F G
I need you to take all my shadows for a walk tonight
Am F
Down the central of your sensual sense
Am F
Freak more freaks now while I got the chance
Am F
But keep some cool dubs, don’t waste it all
Am F
The day is soon to come when you’re gon' need it all
I say
Am C F G
I could use a break, me need to go down, down, down, down on life
Am C F G
I need you to take all my shadows for a walk tonight
Am C F G
I could use a break, me need to go down, down, down, down on life
Am C F G
I need you to take all my shadows for a walk tonight
Am C F G
I could use a break, me need to go down, down, down, down on life
Am C F G
I need you to take all my shadows for a walk tonight
Am C F G
I could use a break, me need to go down, down, down, down on life
Am C F G
I need you to take all my shadows for a walk tonight
Home » Elliphant » Kunci Gitar Elliphant - Down On Life
Kunci Gitar Elliphant - Down On Life
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Elliphant - Down On Life :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Elliphant - Down On Life"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Elliphant - Down On Life. Kategori Artis :
Elliphant
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Elliphant - Down On Life dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)