INTRO: G E7 A7 D G ( F# ) G
G
I want to marry a lighthouse keeper
C D G
And keep him company.
G
I want to marry a lighthouse keeper
A7 D
And live by the side of the sea.
G G7
I'll polish his lamp by the light of day
C C#dim
So ships at night can find their way.
G E7
I want to marry a lighthouse keeper
A7 D G ( F# ) G
Won't that be okay?
C Cm
We'll take walks along the moonlight bay
G G7
Maybe find a treasure too.
C Cm
I'd love living in a lighthouse...
D
How about you?
G
The dream of living in a lighthouse baby,
C D G
Every single day.
G
The dream of living in a lighthouse,
A7 D
The white one by the bay.
G G7
So if you want to make my dreams come true,
C C#dim
You'll be a lighthouse keeper too.
G E7
We could live in a lighthouse
A7 D G E7
The white one by the bay,hey hey.
A7 D G E7
Won't that be okay.
A7 D G D G
Yada tada ta ta ta.
Home » Erika Eigen » Kunci Gitar Erika Eigen - I Want To Marry A Lighthouse Keeper
Kunci Gitar Erika Eigen - I Want To Marry A Lighthouse Keeper
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Erika Eigen - I Want To Marry A Lighthouse Keeper :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Erika Eigen - I Want To Marry A Lighthouse Keeper"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Erika Eigen - I Want To Marry A Lighthouse Keeper. Kategori Artis :
Erika Eigen
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Erika Eigen - I Want To Marry A Lighthouse Keeper dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)