CHORUS:
D#m C# B
Every time I wake up on my own
D#m C# B
I say a little prayer to bring you home
I know you won't
I know you won't
F#
You won't let me down
C# B
Don't let me down
VERSE 1:
D#m C#
Nobody gonna sleep tonight
B
Nobody gonna see you if you hide
D#m C#
Nobody got second sight
B
Nobody gonna see the light
PRE CHORUS:
B C# D#m
All our hopes and all our dreams
And as the baby screams
C# B
Don't let me down
D#m C# B
Don't let me down
D#m
I know you won't
I know you won't
I know you won't
C#
You won't let me
CHORUS:
D#m C# B
Every time I wake up on my own
D#m C# B
I say a little prayer to bring you home
I know you won't
I know you won't
F#
You won't let me down
C# B
Don't let me down
VERSE 2:
D#m C#
No need to get so uptight
B
Nobody gonna start a fight tonight
D#m C#
It doesn't matter if we make it right
B
All that matters is we just turn out the light
Some little things make you understand
Some little things you never give a damn
PRE CHORUS:
B C# D#m
Go to sleep at three am
And as the baby screams
C#
Don't let me
D#m
I know you won't
I know you won't
I know you won't
C# B
You won't let me
CHORUS:
D#m C# B
Every time I wake up on my own
D#m C# B
I say a little prayer to bring you home
I know you won't
I know you won't
F#
You won't let me
C# B
You won't let me down
BRIDGE:
D#m
All I want is you to stay
So tell me why I act this way
B
Some little things that make you understand
Some little things you never give a damn
C#
Some little things that I can never change
Some little things will never be the same for me
INTERLUDE:
D#m C# B (x2)
ENDING:
D#m C# B
Every time I wake up on my own
D#m C# B
I say a little prayer to bring you home
I know you won't
I know you won't
You won't let me
D#m C# B
Every time I wake up on my own
D#m C# B
I say a little prayer to bring you home
Home » Eskimo Joe » Kunci Gitar Eskimo Joe - Dont Let Me Down
Kunci Gitar Eskimo Joe - Dont Let Me Down
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Eskimo Joe - Dont Let Me Down :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Eskimo Joe - Dont Let Me Down"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Eskimo Joe - Dont Let Me Down. Kategori Artis :
Eskimo Joe
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Eskimo Joe - Dont Let Me Down dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)