INTRO: D
CHORUS:
G D
Silver threads and golden needles will not tie
your heart to mine.
D
And I'll never drown my sorrow in the warm glow
C A
of the wine-ine.
D G
I won't buy your love with money, for I never was
that kind.
G D C
Silver threads and golden needles cannot tie your
D
heart to mine.
D G
I don't want this lonely mansion with a tear in
every room.
D
I just want the love you promised, beneath the
A
hallowed moon.
D G
But you thought you could be happy with my money
D
and my name..and pretend I wouldn't notice while
A D
you played your cheatin' game.
CHORUS:
G D
Silver threads and golden needles will not tie
your heart to mine.
D
And I'll never drown my sorrow in the warm glow
C A
of the wine-ine.
D G
I won't buy your love with money, for I never was
that kind.
G D C
Silver threads and golden needles cannot tie your
D
heart to mine.
INTERLUDE: D G D A D G D
CHORUS:
G D
Silver threads and golden needles will not tie
your heart to mine.
D
And I'll never drown my sorrow in the warm glow
C A
of the wine-ine.
D G
I won't buy your love with money, for I never was
that kind.
G D C
Silver threads and golden needles cannot tie your
D
heart to miiiiine.
Home » Everly Brothers » Kunci Gitar Everly Brothers - Silver Threads And Golden Needles
Kunci Gitar Everly Brothers - Silver Threads And Golden Needles
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Everly Brothers - Silver Threads And Golden Needles :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Everly Brothers - Silver Threads And Golden Needles"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Everly Brothers - Silver Threads And Golden Needles. Kategori Artis :
Everly Brothers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Everly Brothers - Silver Threads And Golden Needles dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)