INTRO: D
CHORUS:
D E A D E A
Sweet dreams of you, every night I go through.
D G D Bm
Why can't I forget you, and start my life anew..
D G A D A Bm
instead of having sweet dreams about you?
D Dbm E A D
You don't love me and it's plain, I should know
E A
you'll never wear my name.
D G D Gb Bm D
I should hate you, the whole night through, instead
G A D A Bm
of having sweet dreams about you.
INTERLUDE: D E A..D E A..D G D Bm..D G A D
D E A D E A
Sweet dreams of you, things I know can't come true.
D G D Bm
Why can't I forget you, start loving someone new..
D G A D A Bm
instead of having sweet dreams about you?
OUTRO:
D E A D E A
Sweet dreams of you, every night I go through..(Fade.)
Home » Everly Brothers » Kunci Gitar Everly Brothers - Sweet Dreams
Kunci Gitar Everly Brothers - Sweet Dreams
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Everly Brothers - Sweet Dreams :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Everly Brothers - Sweet Dreams"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Everly Brothers - Sweet Dreams. Kategori Artis :
Everly Brothers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Everly Brothers - Sweet Dreams dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)