F Bb
F C Gm
Oh I just love the kind of woman who can walk over a man
Bb F Gm
I mean like a goddamn marching band
Eb Bb Dm Gm
She says, "Like, literally" music is the air she breathes
C Gm Dm
And the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream
C Gm Dm
I wonder if she even knows what that word means
A Dm
Well it's literally not that
F Bb
Oooh, ooooh
F Bb Dm Gm
Of the few main things I hate about her one's her petty vogue ideals
Am Gm Bb Gm
Someone's been told too many times they're beyond their years
Eb Bb F Gm
By every half-wit of distinction she keeps around
C Dm
And now every insufferable convo
C Dm
Features her patiently explaining the cosmos
Bb Dm
Of which she is in the middle
Bb Dm Gm
Oh my god, I swear this never happens
Bb Dm Gm
Lately I can't stop the wheels from spinning
Bb F Gm
I feel so unconvincing
Bb F Gm C
When I fumble with your buttons
F
Oooh
F Bb F Bb F Gm
She blames her excess on my influence but gladly hoovers all my drugs
Bb F Gm
I found her naked with her best friend in the tub
Eb Bb Gm
We sang silent night in three parts, which was fun
C Dm
Til she said that she sounds just like Sarah Vaughn
C Gm Dm
I hate that soulful affectation white girls put on
A Dm
Why don't you move to the delta
Bb Gm Dm A Bb
I obliged later on when you begged me to choke you
Home » Father John Misty » Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - Malaprops
Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - Malaprops
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - Malaprops :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - Malaprops"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - Malaprops. Kategori Artis :
Father John Misty
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - Malaprops dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)